Sony BDP-S350 Disc Read Error/tray won't open AVForums
5/06/2011 · Disk tray won't open, player stuck on "Load" - BD-P1590 by GrouchoMarx42 April 30, 2010 11:58 AM PDT I just got a refurbished BD-P1590 Blu Ray player about a month ago for my girlfriend's birthday.... 15/09/2006 · First one BH photo, sales guy said yeah, tray wont open, there was a bad batch, so then they sent a second one with same problem, anyone know what going on with this model?? thanks.
dvd tray will not open on the mintek 2100 VideoHelp Forum
2 Burn a DVD on a Toshiba; 3 Open a DVD Player on Place the DVD or CD on the DVD drive tray and push the tray back into the laptop to insert the CD or DVD. Tips. If the DVD drive does not have... Load/Eject door will not open, cannot load DVD Sony CD/DVD Player DVP-SR210P Load/Eject door does not open. It sounds like it is but nothing visable with the cover off is moving.
Sony Blu Ray player suddenly won't turn off... Sony
Sony dvd player model # DVP-sr200p tray won't open. The face of the tray is off but I can not find the tiny hole to open it. Can you tell me or show me where it is? The face of the tray is off but I can not find the tiny hole to open it. how to make homemade meatballs without breadcrumbs If the disc tray on your Xbox 360 console is stuck shut, here's how you can manually open it. as you would position a DVD player. Find the yellow sticker behind the vents on the left side of the console. Insert the straight end of the paper clip into the eject hole, which is located in the center of the yellow sticker (as shown in the picture below). The disc tray should pop out slightly
Can't Open the Tray or Eject the Disc From the DVD Player
If the disc tray still does not open, simultaneously press the DISC1 + STOP + EJECT buttons. NOTE: This step may not apply to all models as DISC1 is not available on all DVD players. If this does not work and if the DVD player has DISPLAY and PREV buttons, press and hold the DISPLAY+PREV buttons for two seconds to unlock the drawer. how to open map on snapchat On the left hand side of the player you should see a small pinhole like the ones on the front of a computer DVD drive. If you straighten a paper clip and push it into the hole, you should meet a lttle resistance. Push a little harder and the disc tray will pop out just enough for you to grasp it and gently pull it out and retrieve your disc.
How long can it take?
Opening tray on DVD player? Yahoo Answers
- Sony 5 disc CD changer problem [Solved] Sony - Audio
- SOLVED Load/Eject door will not open cannot load DVD
- dvd tray will not open on the mintek 2100 VideoHelp Forum
- Can't Open the Tray or Eject the Disc From the DVD Player
How To Get Disc Tray Open Sony Dvd Player
25/09/2003 · I have a mintek 2100 and the tray will not open, when hitting the open button on the unit or remote. Mintek will service the unit but you must pay $45.00.
- A TechLore "Ask the Experts" Question... Question: I have a Sony DVD player model DVP-S560D. When I insert the dvd into the player I get a message on the player telling me to insert the disk.
- There are times when the Disc tray in DVD players gets stuck and the assigned button does not work properly. It happens due to the following reasons : It happens due to the following reasons : Accumulation of dust in the tray over a period of time
- The disc tray of my (Sony) blu ray player won't open. When I push the 'open' function it attempts to begin the process, but make a sound as if its stuck on something and the tray never materializes. There is currently a disc in there (which actually plays fine) and I'm not sure if that is contributing to the problem. Any ideas on how to fix this? Many thanks. - Vince
- Solved 5 disc DVD player sony no control remote can I use universal. Forum Solved How can I hook up my old Sony 5.1 AV Receiver, Sony Mini Disc, Sony DVD Player, HD …