Download GERMAN LESSON 2 How to say "MY NAME IS" in
I would recommend to use “Wie hei?en Sie?”/“Wie hei?t du?” or “Wie ist Ihr/dein Name?”, though the second one to my ears sounds “a little bit formal/artificial”, which is why I …... 18/03/2013 · Best Answer: The direct translation version is, "Meine Name ist..." However, you should almost always use the proper version, with the verb "heissen", or "to be called/to be named/ to mean."
Name in German Vocabulix
What would your name be if you were German?... In German, the way you say "my name is, I'm called" is: (Infinitive: hei?en) ich hei?e Listen: (If you have an HTML5 enabled browser, you can listen to the native audio below)
How to say hello my name is in Irish WordHippo
Contextual translation of "my mother's name is annette" into German. Human translations with examples: meine frau, meine mutter, name der mutter, name des vaters. Human translations with examples: meine frau, meine mutter, name der mutter, name des vaters. how to open utorrent on your computer kuudesign.com - What Does The Bible Say About Omg? - Growing 4 Life This is very true. How To Say My Name Is In German Youtube I struggle with what my response should be when I hear this.
How to say my name is maurice in German Translation
Translation for 'my name is' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations. how to say good morning in creole https://learngermanwithanja.com/ presents: Wie hei?t du? - Download my FREE guide ’The 12 most common German Mistakes and how to avoid them’ HERE: https://goo.gl
How long can it take?
How To Say My Name Is In German Youtube Design Gallery
- how do you say *my name is* in german? Brainly.com
- How do you say my name is Jordan in German Answers.com
- my name is German translation - bab.la English-German
- German Lesson 2 How To Say My Name Is In German
How To Say My Name Is In German
my name is Jordan = ich hei?e Jordanor less commonlymy name is Jordan = mein Name ist Jordan.
- 27/01/2008 · Yes you can say mein name ist ___ but it's less formal to say Ich heisse ___. Like in Spanish you say me llama more than mi nombre es
- Learning how to you ask about someone's name or inquire about the family in German is a great way to get to know people. Even if you just want to learn to make small talk …
- Auf Deutsch means "in german" as in how one says something in german. "In Deutsch" is generally more suited for describing whether you are good or bad at German. …
- Translation for 'my name is' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.